"What the detective story is about is not murder, but the restoration of the order" - P. D. James
The Sixth Sense is the detective case study competition which brings out the private investigator in you, about which everyone of us had fantasized as a child.
It's time to live that fantasy, and win cash prizes worth INR 12,000.
There will be two rounds in this event.
First Round -
- The first round will be an online submission round.
- The participants need to submit their solutions to all the cases (NOT more than 4-5 sentences per case) in one single file in PDF format at email@example.com
- The first page of the submission must contain the Team Name without which your submission will be not be evaluated.
- The subject of the e-mail must be The Sixth Sense Submission.
- The e-mail body must contain the following -
- Team Name
- Names of all the team members
- Contact Details of all the participants
- The last date of online submissions is 15th March, 2018.
- The list of the participants shortlisted for the final round will be released on 16th March on COMPOSIT's website.
Second Round -
- The rules for this round will be only declared after the announcement of results of the first round.
A team can have upto a maximum of 3-4 members.
- The initial shortlisting (of the online round) will be based on the solutions/answers for all the four cases mentioned in the Problem Statement.
- Extra credits will be given for analysing creatively by adding personal inputs to the solutions.
- In the final round, a team's score will depend upon their presentation and their approach to the case.
- The final winners will be selected on the basis of the scores of both the rounds.
- The decision of the judges will be final and abiding.
Plagiarism of any kind will lead to disqualification.
Note: In case of any conflict, the decision of organizing committee of COMPOSIT will be final and abiding.
The prize money of the event is 'INR 12,000'